Wednesday, October 5

going, going, gone...

my family left for the philippines on monday morning. i miss them so much already. i've been pretty busy with school (haha, of course...) so i only really got to spend weekends wtih them while they were here, but just knowing that they were close was a huge help. i wish that there was some way i could keep going to school and still have my family close by me. things being this way means lonely breaks. i'm lonely even now. that's what my mind has been preoccupied with this past week, and getting all my work done too. i miss my family SO much. Oh, pictures before they left and when benjamin was here.

pictures

2 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks like you had so much fun with benjamin!! yay! i will keep you company, renee. ;) you're in my prayers darling. Love you!

p.s. pictures from sadie hawkins flickr.com/photos/elissas

 
At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u knw who to call if you're down and need a laugh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home