Wednesday, August 31

upDAYting

hello. as of today, i have finsihed three whole days of college classes. whoohoo! haha. it has been interesting and strange, but mainly confusing. i don't know how many times in the past week i've said to myself, "man, i feel stupid!" because i couldn't figure out what was going on. but slowly everything in class and outside of class is beginning to make more sense. on wednesdays and fridays i finish at two in the afternoon, and on thursdays i have one class that ends at eleven. so, i love ending early and starting late. that is one adjustment that has not been hard to make! i have a lot of laundry that i've been putting off doing because of the LACK of washers and dryers in my building. there's got to be a better way. so, this afternoon i'll try dragging my laundry to my grandma's, and my mom will be able to help me... :). and my faovrite "class" is my chem lab, which i'm not sure even really counts as a class. too bad it's only one day a week. bye.

3 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger MS said...

I haven't done my laundry yet either! We only have one laundry machine and drier for a whole dorm of 50! And... I don't know how to do it here. :(

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Renee Dekker said...

exactly! how do they expect so many people to get all their laundry done with one washer and dryer? :)

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Joy said...

hehe, shoot i feel left out.. i swear i do my own laundry! sometimes...don't worry guys, from what i hear it gets easier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home