Tuesday, August 9

canada


i have been in canada since the beginning of july, visiting with my very filipino side of the family. i have had an incredibly fun time. i have to admit, seeing some of my cousins for the first time in six years was a bit awkward at first, but it took only a few days for everyone to get over that awkwardness. i've been to all of my aunt's and uncle's houses, we eat all the time (which shouldn't be suprising to anyone who has been to the philippines) we laugh even more, and we've explored much of the toronto area together. and although i hate living out of boxes and sleeping in a different bed every night, it's been worth the experience. it does sadden me to think that this might be my last "fun, strictly family" summer but soon, i'll be on my own, studying, working... so i am grateful to have had this chance to spend an entire summer with family.
-here's a picture of my cousin mike, me, and kenny-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home