Tuesday, August 23

my college life

on friday afternoon, i moved all of my stuff into my new dorm room at Southwestern University. I met my new roommate, who is AWESOME, and her name is Mercedes. I think we'll get along great. Then on Saturday, a whole ten days of orientation started. i've had some frustrations trying to get everything set up, but that's probably just because i'm nervous and excited.
although Southwestern is a tiny school compared to most, i find it to be quite big and scary. i am trying my best to make friends early on, and get acquainted with everyone and the campus as well. i'm taking a first year seminar/class called Health and Health Care in the U.S. It's been nice and slow, but i'm sure it will pick up in a week or so. a lot of research awaits. so far i haven't jumped into any organizations or clubs or sports, i'm gonna wait and see how things go. take it nice and slow for a change. i like it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home