Thursday, September 1

ever been kissed?

"I’ve kissed a guy... I’ve kissed guys. I just haven’t felt that thing.... That thing... that moment when you kiss someone and everything around you becomes hazy, and the only thing in focus is you and this person. And you realize that that person is the only person you’re supposed to kiss for the rest of your life. And for one moment you get this amazing gift. And you wanna laugh and you wanna cry, ‘cause you feel so lucky that you’ve found it, and so scared that it’ll go away all at the same time.
-from, "Never Been Kissed"

5 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Renee! Yes, I have been kissed... or I have kissed... anyway just hopin your doing ok down there in big state Texas! Im holdin up the Philippines for ya! Learnin Tagolog and today I even ate Tamilok! A 9 inch long grub out of a mangrove tree... i ate it whole! By the way today (Friday 2nd of September) marks the 60th anniversary of V-J Day: Japan Signed Formal Surrender. I just saw it on my calender which sits right next to my computer and I thought I'd tell you because I have nothing better to do! Hope your doing well. Bye

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Renee Dekker said...

hey! who was that? sorry. :)

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sorry this is Sam Musgrave from the beautiful island of Palawan!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Renee Dekker said...

hey sam!it's good to hear from you! enjoy my philippines for me! i miss it there, and i'm glad you're doing well!

stef! i miss you! :)

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Renee Dekker said...

hey sam!it's good to hear from you! enjoy my philippines for me! i miss it there, and i'm glad you're doing well!

stef! i miss you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home