Wednesday, September 7

breathe

i have not felt this lost in a long, long time. i cannot describe what it is that is bothering me or what i'm feeling because i can't figure out what it is. i'm sad. very sad. i dunno why. lonely too for sure. i have no desire to put effort into anything i do. i don't like leaving my room. or maybe maybe i would if i had somewhere i wanted to be. or some people i wanted to be with. what's wrong what's wrong! why don't i feel like myself? i love life, what's wrong with me?

5 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been surfing blogs. Yours is great! Keep it up and I'll be back!

Maybe you'll even get time to look at my olive leaf extract site. Lots of Olive Leaf Extract info that may surprise you! Thanks!

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been surfing blogs. Yours is great! Keep it up and I'll be back!

Maybe you'll even get time to look at my olive leaf extract site. Lots of Olive Leaf Extract info that may surprise you! Thanks!

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Andrew L. said...

Hey, Renee, go to "Change Settings" > "Comments" and turn on "Show word verification for comments?"

It'll stop the spam.

As for the weird depression, I'm pretty sure we all go through it at some point in the adjustment to college. Not that I know why, just.. You're not alone?

Feel better...

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Renee Dekker said...

thanks andrew. :)

 
At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Renee darling, it hurts my heart to hear you're sad. :( i will be praying for you sweet pea! miss ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home