Tuesday, September 27

it was like a dream

ben came and went faster than i could have ever imagined it possible. but it was wonderful. i'd give anything to be able to go through this weekend again. we stayed at my grandma's, went to the lake one afternoon, and he got to visit my campus. i loved every second of last weekend. ben is so good to me for coming all the way down here just to see me for three days. boy am i lucky. :)
he's only been gone a day, and i feel so sick. i miss him and i feel so empty. but... he makes me so happy. : D that's all that counts.

5 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww how fun! did he drive all the way to texas? i miss you renee! Hope calculus is getting better. :)

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nene! I miss you..it was so nice chatting with you...I'm so glad we're in the same boat together. I love ya girl...keep in touch and update me aight?

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nae....i haveyour cup for some reason...the one of u and ben...lol...o well...just wanted you to knoe
Love
ya
Mike

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger Renee Dekker said...

MIKE!
that's where it is... ay! i NEED it back! :D good to here from you :)

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you two got to hang out! Sayang, it just makes you miss him more diba? oh well, ganyan ang buhay... cute pic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home