Friday, November 4

wheat thins.

i'm pretty sure that wheat thins are my favorite thing. they are great. i'm always hungry, and they are always there for me to turn to. thank goodness for wheat thins. i was in a video shooting for a southwestern promotional video today. yes, i am a superstar. i cannot wait until thanksgiving break, simply because that means more sleep. in the meantime, i have a HUGE calculus exam on monday, and i'm sure many more fun things will follow. Stuff in store for this weekend is: studying (duh), babysitting my cousin, shopping (yessss), and maybe some sleep. whoo! this weekend i talked to candice on skype for an hour or two, that was great. i think everyone should get it. it's pretty darn cool. try it guys, just try it. ha. well, that is all for now.

1 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Blogger MS said...

I love Wheat Thins! I always have them in my room, and Ralph's is great because they always have the two for one thing. Yum!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home