Saturday, October 22

stuff

man, i'm starting to think that i lead a very, extra-specially boring life since i usually don't have anything exciting to talk about. I want to go to the picnic. that is now. my roommate is sleeping however, and i don't think i should wake her up. i have homework to do, but i don't think there's ever been a day when i was able to make myself do homework on a saturday. maybe once or twice before, but i don't know if that'll happen today. there is a HUGE rat running around in our hall, i haven't seen it yet though. last night, someone knocked on my door to tell me about the rat, and i wanted to see if we could kill it. but it had already ran away to hide. i'm sure he'll be back later. yuck. reminds me of when we used to live baguio. haha, that's one thing i don't miss. the rats. I feel like getting some sun. I think that's what i'm gonna go do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home