Tuesday, January 10

355 more days

Only 355 more days left in 2006!! I wonder how fast those days will go by this year.
So what happened in the last couple of weeks in 2005 and what's happened in the first's of 2006?
1. I flew to California all by myself. haha.
2. I had a great time, despite the rain i hate so much.
3. I got engaged.
4. What?! did i just say i got engaged? yup! i did, and everyone knows it. What they may not know is that it's the best thing that's ever happened to me--so far. :D
5. i said goodbye and left california. :(
6. i've lazed around for days and days.
7. i've learned how to knit--sorta.
that's about it. school will start in one week. i wonder how this semester will compare to the last. i hope it is ten times better. and i hope that loneliness won't be the emotion i feel the most. i hope it is happiness, mixed with anticipation, and a lot of energy. With that, i think i would have a great semester.

3 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, so ne.....i need your address again cuz i'm such a bad bad friend. heh. but ya, the payoff will be great.haha. i spent a few days at corregidor with candice and it was empty w/ out you! tell me when a good time to call is cuz i wanna catch up on everything. miss you, sweetie!! much love, dahling-MUAH

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

renee we need to talk. ;) love you.

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Renee! send me a picture of that ring ASAP!!! pretty please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home