Friday, November 18

goodmood

I am in a good mood! (i talk about it likes it's a rare thing). this is why.
1. I have made it through "hell" week as my friends and i have come to call this past week.
2. I made a 98 on my CALCULUS exam. (yeah, God sure loves me. And i have a wonderful friend named Ashly who has taught me basically the whole, VERY CONFUSING, class). And, although i was displeased with my chem exam grade, the other three exams i took i was satisfied with.
3. It is the weekend and i can finally relax.
4. My monday spanish class got canceled, and my Chem lab on tuesday got canceled. Therefore, my thanksgiving break is officially one day longer than everyone else's. YeS! :D
5. I sat at starbucks tonight, with my mocha mint drink. yumm. reminded me of old dorm starbucks runs, or the starbucks sunday morning with my dear sweet roommate elissa. ironically, i was there having a great time with my roommate mercedes.
6. It is less than a month before i get to see Ben. this is an amazing feeling. another month has gone by. we're making it.
7. i am looking forward to buying a wonderful new jacket tomorrow.
8. my regular "aerobics" class was substituted by the kickboxing teacher. i loved it.
9. the cold outdoors disappoints me, but it has opened up a bunch of new wardrobe options.
10. God has yet again proved to me so undoubtedly that he loves me.

3 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

;) mmmmm christmas is coming. hurray!

 
At 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love being in good moods! ahh i miss those dorm starbucks runs!

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Renee...my gosh I wish you were sooo coming back for Christmas...or..wait are you? :) hehe...seriously hun I miss you....I miss everyone...and it's weird cuz so far I felt like I've been sooo good...about not getting depressed about things...but I don't know...anyways, just wanted to stop and say HI! Love you hun!-Joanna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home