Tuesday, March 6

3 more months

so, the wedding will be sometime in the middle of june. we'll have the exact date early in april, when ben's at his MOS school. he just left today for MCT. it'll be 22 days, then hopefully he'll get to visit before he starts MOS.
looking back, it seems november through february went by so quick. but it was so hard, and so slow going through it. i can't wait until may. in may i'll be done here. done studying hard for classes that don't matter to me.
3 more months. i haven't had a single doubt. not since before ben even asked me. i'm sure and ready for this. for everything. we're gonna make it.

2 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you babe. And I'm SO excited for you, and I'm praying for you guys!
-Bonita

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will call you Renee! I just have had a huge few weeks of ups and downs...but I do need to catch up and see what's going on. love you! Joanna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home